Now you can make those tough elongated diamond units needed for any Storm at Sea project with ease and success. But remember, this is a basic unit that can combine with any of the other fundamental units to create many, many other interesting designs and quilt projects. You'll precision cut the center diamond, then sew on side triangles to create an oversized unit that you'll trim down to the perfect size.
Get your free Storm at Sea pattern by sending an email to email@example.com with Free Storm at Sea pattern in the subject line.
Check out my Pinterest Board Storm at Sea for some inspiration!
Stress Free Storm at Sea is one of my most requested classes!
Download complete instructions here.
- Item # DT15
- Ruler Size - approx. 11" x 11"
- Unit Sizes available on tool - 5 options from 1" x 2" finished units to 5" x 10" finished units in whole inch increments
- Step by step illustrated instructions
- Illustrated instructions for left hand cutting and trimming
- Fine lines for higher accuracy